Upcoming Reiki Certification Courses
Although Reiki 1 and 2 run most frequently, I teach all levels of reiki including Reiki 1, Reiki 2, Reiki 3 (Advanced Reiki Techniques), Reiki Master, and Karuna Reiki® Master. I collaborate with Reiki Masters Alex McLeish-Deuters (GTA) and Kellie Dearman (Stirling, Ontario) to offer reiki classes, shares, workshops and socials as often as possible.
Reiki 1 classes run every 4 – 6 weeks.
- Saturday, January 26 & Sunday, January 27, 10 am – 6 pm
TH Medical Aesthetics, 8179 Yonge St., Thornhill, ON, L4J 1W5
This class will be led by Alex McLeish-Deuters; I will join on Sunday afternoon.
- Tuesday, January 29, 10 am – 6 pm + half day follow up TBD by students
Kimeiko’s Reiki Room, Don Mills & Steeles, Thornhill, ON
This blended learning course includes one intensive face-to-face day plus distance reiki practice for approximately 10 hours of total class time.
Reiki 3 (Advanced Reiki Techniques)
- 2 day class in Stirling, Ontario
December, 2018 / January, 2019 TBD
- 2 day class TBD
To register for any course or to request a course which is not currently scheduled, write to me.
For detailed course descriptions, see kimeiko.com/learn-reiki/course-descriptions
Request a course!
I schedule courses in response to demand and will do my best to accommodate your preferences and needs.
- I require a minimum of 2 students to run a course. Typically, once one student commits to a class and date, others appear!
- Private classes may be available with modified formats and rates; just ask!
Most courses are about 12 – 14 hours long and can be scheduled in various formats, including:
- two days of 7 – 8 hours, including lunch and breaks (these can be consecutive days or on consecutive weeks)
- blended option: some course components can be delivered online to reduce the number of face-to-face hours required
To request specific courses, dates and locations write to me.