Looking for more support? Some services and resources I recommend include:
My Reiki / Mediation Teachers:
- Salima Pirani – I highly recommended my Reiki Master Teacher, Salima. Based in Scarborough, she offers reiki treatments, Akashic soul path readings, house clearings and a variety of courses, including Reiki 1, 2 and 3 (with regular reiki shares for Salima’s students); meditation, and psychic skills.
- Jess Peter Koffman – Salima’s teacher, Jess, is a highly respected Thailand-based scholar and healer who offers Summer Awareness Retreats in Ontario as well as distance healing and courses including “Mindfulness,” “Creating Success with Mind Power” and more. Jess is the author / translator of many meditation books and audio recordings available on dhamma.com.
- Ontario Yoga Retreats – Kellie Dearman and Brendan Abram facilitate yoga retreats throughout the year in various locations including the lovely Shanti Retreat on Wolfe Island, a short ferry ride from Kingston, Ontario.
- Grace Cirocco – Grace is a St. Catharines based facilitator of transformative men’s, women’s, and relationship renewal retreats and more. She is the author of Take the Step: The Bridge will be There.
- Brene Brown – researches, writes and speaks about vulnerability, courage, authenticity and shame. For an intro to her work, browse Brown’s quotes and watch her TED talks.
- Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping – ebooks, worksheets, audio recordings and workshops to help you forgive yourself and others.
- Love Sense and Hold Me Tight books by Canadian psychotherapist Dr. Sue Johnson, developer of Emotionally-Focused Couples Therapy.
- Find Your Self-Culture: Moving from Depression and Anxiety to Monumental Self Acceptance and Connecting: Rewire Your Relationship Culture (highly recommended for singles!) books by North Toronto-based holistic psychotherapist Victoria Lorient-Fabish.
- Choprah Centre Meditation – Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Choprah offer short (about 20 minutes) 21 day guided meditation series. Watch for their free meditation series released a few times a year.
- Jason Stephenson – offers a wide range of short and longer free guided meditations for adults and children.